Where do the Jets finish

Ducky

I know it is early and we don't even know who the starting goalie will be but where do you think the Jets finish in the standings.

I think they finish ahead of the Wild and Avs. Something like...

St. Louis

Preds

Hawks

Stars

Jets

Wild

Avs

This means they will probably squeak into the playoffs unless somebody picks it up in the Pacific.

1 hour ago, Ducky said:

I know it is early and we don't even know who the starting goalie will be but where do you think the Jets finish in the standings.

I think they finish ahead of the Wild and Avs. Something like...

St. Louis

Preds

Hawks

Stars

Jets

Wild

Avs

This means they will probably squeak into the playoffs unless somebody picks it up in the Pacific.

First in our division baby. A guy can dream. 

Depends on the goalie. No chance in hell of a top 3 in division with Pav. Not a chance.  With Helle? It's possible.  Goaltending and special teams have been by far the biggest problem with this team since basically returning. Fix those and 1 involves sending Pavelec away and who knows. 

Top 3? Not with Pavelec in net 

Edited by Goalie

It really is tough to predict.  At some point everything is going to click for this team.  Is that this season?  Mid season?  Next year?  Tough to predict.  But the way they finished the season, add in a full year of Scheif at that level, Wheeler at that level, a healthy Little, plus the Armia/Dano depth AND Laine?  Should be better offensively but the key will be the D and G.