Our Goalies

Ducky

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Hutch has same number of wins as Pavs and better stats so according to Ducky he's the answer. 

Lying, mistaken or $%%^&^&**(^....can't tell. I have been saying that I would take wins over stats until the end of the season because neither of them have a future with the team...you don't understand english? Pavs is a better backup than Hutch and if you think otherwise, you are blind or do not understand hockey...or both. Same amount of wins in 10 less games...nuff said.

Answer me this? Why would you take stats over wins for the rest of the season? You don't want the Jets to win?

Edited by Ducky

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

Lying, mistaken or $%%^&^&**(^....can't tell. I have been saying that I would take wins over stats until the end of the season because neither of them have a future with the team...you don't understand english? Pavs is a better backup than Hutch and if you think otherwise, you are blind or do not understand hockey...or both. Same amount of wins in 10 less games...nuff said.

Answer me this? Why would you take stats over wins for the rest of the season? You don't want the Jets to win?

How do you know how many wins Pavs would get the rest of the season?

Bottom line... Helle Hutch Pav whoever... if you are letting in 3 or more goals a game... you're probably not going to be winning as much as you think. Pav has let in 3 plus goals EVERY GAME he's played so far. 

People can say throws stats away but the fact is... when the Jets score more than 3 goals a game (4 plus)... they win 100 percent of the time when pav starts and finishes and 100 percent of the time helle starts and finishes. The only times they haven't won when scoring 4 plus is when Hutch starts. Those are absolutely the facts. 

You know what... you could have played helle against Arizona st louis x 2 and Dallas and the Jets more than likely would have won because in every one of those pavelec wins... they scored 4 plus goals a game. 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How do you know how many wins Pavs would get the rest of the season?

It's actually pretty difficult to debate with someone who can never admit he's wrong.  Apparently he's blocked me... that's cool with me tho cuz there comes a point where you just get sick of the snarky attitude and know it all stuff. Ducky needs to realize he doesn't know it all... none of us do. At least the rest of us can admit it from time to time tho. Ducky has taken on the attitude of our coach... he gets questioned so he throws a little hissy fit cuz he didnt get his way. Omg someone disagrees with the great Ducky Maurice. Very child like behaviour. 

Edited by Goalie

My only issue is not seeing whats right before him.  Pavs stats are terrible so stats dont matter, only wins.  Hutch has the same number of wins.  Now wins dont matter, only winning percentage.  What's next, height?  Eye colour?  Pavs has dreamy eyes so he's the better goalie.  Oh and lets get rid of Hutch and lose Helle in the expansion draft.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

My only issue is not seeing whats right before him.  Pavs stats are terrible so stats dont matter, only wins.  Hutch has the same number of wins.  Now wins dont matter, only winning percentage.  What's next, height?  Eye colour?  Pavs has dreamy eyes so he's the better goalie.  Oh and lets get rid of Hutch and lose Helle in the expansion draft.

It changes to fit whatever nonsense he's talking about today 

15 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It's like I told you, I'll take the wins for the rest of the season...26 games? you take the stats....how many ti me would Pavs win in the next 10 games??? He would need 3 points out of 20 to tie the great Hutch....4 points to pass him....I don't wanna see either of them in net but Helle isn't and sholdn't play all of the remaining games...I'd rather see Pavs back him up, you'd rather see Hutch...no biggie....at least I'm not crying and whining every 2nd post about firing someone or changing facts or stats to up hold my argument like your buddy Goalie does...how many times did I catch him lying, changing facts or fabricating stories....the best was when i posted an article and he comes on and says "Maurice said tis and Maurice said that" but i re-read the article 3 times to see if I missed something and he was talkong out of his ass again... as per usual...but hey, all 3 goalies shite the bed this sesaon fire Maurice....the coach that in all likelihood gets extended......and really, if Chevy thinks we should get another coach, go for it...Chevy knows a bit m ore than anyone on here but no need firing someone in season that arguably doesn't deserve it. The goalies suck this year, admit it. As mentioned above, if they didn't, why was Pavs called back?

Edited by Ducky

6 minutes ago, Ducky said:

It's like I told you, I'll take the wins for the rest of the season...26 games? you take the stats....how many ti me would Pavs win in the next 10 games??? He would need 3 points out of 20 to tie the great Hutch....4 points to pass him....I don't wanna see either of them in net but Helle isn't and sholdn't play all of the remaining games...I'd rather see Pavs back him up, you'd rather see Hutch...no biggie....at least I'm not crying and whining every 2nd post about firing someone or changing facts or stats to up hold my argument like your buddy Goalie does...how many times did I catch him lying, changing facts or fabricating stories....the best was when i posted an article and he comes on and says "Maurice said tis and Maurice said that" but i re-read the article 3 times to see if I missed something and he was talkong out of his ass again... as per usual...but hey, all 3 goalies shite the bed this sesaon fire Maurice....the coach that in all likelihood gets extended......and really, if Chevy thinks we should get another coach, go for it...Chevy knows a bit m ore than anyone on here but no need firing someone in season that arguably doesn't deserve it. The goalies suck this year, admit it. As mentioned above, if they didn't, why was Pavs called back?

How many of the 4 games Pavs won do the Jets win with Helle in net and the Jets scoring exactly the same?  because they scored more with Pavs in net than Helle or Hutch.  So Pavs has the worst stats at a time when the team was playing better.

We had three goalies this year.  Pavs was the worst.  With what he brings, we might as well send him back to the Moose and go with Helle & Hutch.

I'm still amazed that he doesn't take into consideration the goals we score per game with each goalie in net? 

I don't buy into the fact that we are scoring more because the boys are motivated with Pavs in net?   So in order to motivate the club we need the opponents to score on their first shot and then score another goal a few shots later???

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How many of the 4 games Pavs won do the Jets win with Helle in net and the Jets scoring exactly the same?  because they scored more with Pavs in net than Helle or Hutch.  So Pavs has the worst stats at a time when the team was playing better.

We had three goalies this year.  Pavs was the worst.  With what he brings, we might as well send him back to the Moose and go with Helle & Hutch.

Helle was letting in every second shot when Pavs was brought up....don't remember the 3 in 6 and 3 in 7? Why was Pavs brought up in your opinion. Do you think Helle should have been left to try to carry the team and destroy him before we even get to see what we have?

I'll ask again, in your opinion, why was Pavs brought up?

15 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Helle was letting in every second shot when Pavs was brought up....don't remember the 3 in 6 and 3 in 7? Why was Pavs brought up in your opinion. Do you think Helle should have been left to try to carry the team and destroy him before we even get to see what we have?

I'll ask again, in your opinion, why was Pavs brought up?

So you judge Helle's entire value because of two games?  And if Helle was so bad, why is he still statistically better than Pavs?

I understand why Maurice wanted Pavs brought up but I didnt agree with handing him the keys.  This is Helle's team.  Pavs is a ghost.  How he plays matters not because he isnt in the Jets' plans.  Hutch was struggling at the same time Helle was. That was the issue. Pavs came up and didnt play any better.

The reason the team played better?  Who knows.  But the team as a whole hit rock bottom at the same time Helle had two bad games.  They had a players' only meeting and the energy surrounding the team was "we have to be better".  Pavs benefited from that better play and still was worse then the other two goalies.  If the Jets had played for Helle like they played for Pavs then Helle would still be the starter and working through his struggles.

Let's remember, Helle looked tremendous up to the point Maurice decided to bench him against the best team in the league.  Maurice messed with Helle.  Maybe it means nothing but it might have had an impact.

Regardless, unless Chevy is trading for another goalie, Helle is our guy.  And fortunately, he's also statistically the best goalie we have.  Pavs was third best.

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So you judge Helle's entire value because of two games?  And if Helle was so bad, why is he still statistically better than Pavs?

I understand why Maurice wanted Pavs brought up but I didnt agree with handing him the keys.  This is Helle's team.  Pavs is a ghost.  How he plays matters not because he isnt in the Jets' plans.  Hutch was struggling at the same time Helle was. That was the issue. Pavs came up and didnt play any better.

The reason the team played better?  Who knows.  But the team as a whole hit rock bottom at the same time Helle had two bad games.  They had a players' only meeting and the energy surrounding the team was "we have to be better".  Pavs benefited from that better play and still was worse then the other two goalies.  If the Jets had played for Helle like they played for Pavs then Helle would still be the starter and working through his struggles.

Let's remember, Helle looked tremendous up to the point Maurice decided to bench him against the best team in the league.  Maurice messed with Helle.  Maybe it means nothing but it might have had an impact.

Regardless, unless Chevy is trading for another goalie, Helle is our guy.  And fortunately, he's also statistically the best goalie we have.  Pavs was third best.

If Helle kept up his play? No, the Jets wouldn't have won....

Who would you rather see back up Helle for the rest of the season? Not much for a choice but Pavs or Hutch?

Edited by Ducky