Does A Blowout Over Toronto Next Week Earn MOS An Extension?

Noeller

7 minutes ago, braddman19 said:

No.  I think MOS garners an extension only if we end up with .500 record and/or a playoff spot this year.

Too often we give people extensions before they are warranted, and then end up paying them out long after they have been canned.

are legitimate, well-thought posts allowed in a joke thread?

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Its supposed to be does a blowout loss get MOS fired. Way to break the streak man. If we lose its on you. ;)

Technically Yogi broke the streak with his post on the Hamilton game.  His title doesn't indicate a loss either... it just says blowout against Hamilton. :P

3 hours ago, White Out said:

Tough days for Willy lovers.

There are no Willy lovers, only Bomber fans who don't like to run people out of town when they are not the only issue with the team. See defending Willy from all the hate he was getting doesn't make someone not enjoy Bomber wins, everyone enjoyed the hell out of them the last two weeks, but maybe not you because you can't fire O'Shea? I dunno no one is salty at all, just enjoying the wins. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

There are no Willy lovers, only Bomber fans who don't like to run people out of town when they are not the only issue with the team. See defending Willy from all the hate he was getting doesn't make someone not enjoy Bomber wins, everyone enjoyed the hell out of them the last two weeks, but maybe not you because you can't fire O'Shea? I dunno no one is salty at all, just enjoying the wins. 

I don't think you have a very good grasp on me. The last 2 weeks have been my favourite Bomber football in years. Willy has been exposed and the team is winning. What more could I possibly ask for? I don't care if MOS stays, in fact, I predicted that he likely has job security now for the remainder of the season.

I'm borderline feeling Bomber joy

Just now, White Out said:

I don't think you have a very good grasp on me. The last 2 weeks have been my favourite Bomber football in years. Willy has been exposed and the team is winning. What more could I possibly ask for? I don't care if MOS stays, in fact, I predicted that he likely has job security now for the remainder of the season.

I'm borderline feeling Bomber joy

Based on the wording of this post, you seem to take as much if not more joy in Willy failing than the Bombers winning. You even mention it first before the fact the team is winning. Again this logic drives me nuts.

If Nichols were to be injured next game and Willy comes in and rides the wave of momentum we have right now and plays well, will you be as satisfied or will that damper the excitement?

Willy may not be a world beater but he hardly seems like the kind of player you would actively wish failure upon ON YOUR OWN TEAM. Save the vitriol for domestic abusers like Rainey in BC or when Greg Hardy ends up playing in Sask.