Return of Denmark?

bigg jay

Adams and Mayo are still a total mystery.  Mayo had some garbage time catches but we still don't know what we have with him yet.  I expect a big, big game out of Denmark, he will see the bulk of the targets IMO.  This is Jace Davis' time to step up as well.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Adams and Mayo are still a total mystery.  Mayo had some garbage time catches but we still don't know what we have with him yet.  I expect a big, big game out of Denmark, he will see the bulk of the targets IMO.  This is Jace Davis' time to step up as well.

Quick question:  Do you catch passes differently depending on how much of the game is left?

Just now, WBBFanWest said:

Quick question:  Do you catch passes differently depending on how much of the game is left?

No but the defence was backing off and a lot of his catches were underneath.  Cool your jets I'm not saying he's a bad receiver, I just need to see more of him to make up my mind.

Just now, Atomic said:

No but the defence was backing off and a lot of his catches were underneath.  Cool your jets I'm not saying he's a bad receiver, I just need to see more of him to make up my mind.

So you're saying that maybe, he's bad receiver, but you just aren't sure yet?

I was wrong about Denmark not being ready.  He looked great today. Him and Kris Adams on the same side and they both looked good. Either one could stretch a defense.

Feoli-Gudino holding for field goals.   3rd holder this season for Medlock.

Very spirited day, looks like the win has done wonders for morale.

8 hours ago, wbbfan said:

who is a wr and a kick returner. Flanders isnt either. And we have another Kr on the roster if we need. We are banged up horribly at wr that doesnt mean bring a rb onto the roster we wont use...

Wasn't Fogg returning kicks that one game and looked pretty good.  He's not a WR, but he seemed to be doing a decent job.

9 hours ago, wbbfan said:

who is a wr and a kick returner. Flanders isnt either. And we have another Kr on the roster if we need. We are banged up horribly at wr that doesnt mean bring a rb onto the roster we wont use...

Uhh yeah he did do kickoff and punt returns in preseason and I'm sure could fill in for McDuffie who wasn't primarily a rec more a returner. ...

34 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Uhh yeah he did do kickoff and punt returns in preseason and I'm sure could fill in for McDuffie who wasn't primarily a rec more a returner. ...

hes returned sub 5 kicks as a pro and didnt do it in college. Mcduffie was our depth at wr. If we dont dress one and one goes down what then a lber? a db? He isnt a return man. We have linemen with more returns then flanders. why carry a guy who provides no depth and is well below what we have at kr allready?

49 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Wasn't Fogg returning kicks that one game and looked pretty good.  He's not a WR, but he seemed to be doing a decent job.

yep

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

Fogg did a great job subbing for McDuffie in the first Edm. game, he took one punt all the way but it was nullified by the infamous S. Green hand to the face penalty on the 10 yd. line.

21 hours ago, wbbfan said:

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

hes returned sub 5 kicks as a pro and didnt do it in college. Mcduffie was our depth at wr. If we dont dress one and one goes down what then a lber? a db? He isnt a return man. We have linemen with more returns then flanders. why carry a guy who provides no depth and is well below what we have at kr allready?

yep

Lol not sure how many returns our olineman are doing but hopefully your wrong on that point...Flanders did really well in the preseason on returns it was between him and McDuffie, who is not a true rec ethier so there isn't this vast chasm you suggest but let's agree to disagree I'm hoping they get Flanders in there somehow....

4 hours ago, bb1 said:

Trent corney returned a kick in preason and one in the regular season too. Hubbard as well. 

4 hours ago, bb1 said:

Lol not sure how many returns our olineman are doing but hopefully your wrong on that point...Flanders did really well in the preseason on returns it was between him and McDuffie, who is not a true rec ethier so there isn't this vast chasm you suggest but let's agree to disagree I'm hoping they get Flanders in there somehow....

Said line man not oline. Flanders has never been a return man. He had 1 kick off return in the pre season for 19 yards. 1 for 19.  He didnt return in college at all. Because thats not his game, not even close. JFG has more returns.

He wasnt any where near close to mucduffie in returns. Mcduffie is a returnman, through and through. He plays wr and as matt dunigan said we needed to we've been weaving him into the offense more and more. Hes a DI you cant just throw him at wr full time, and virtually no returners play another offensive position full time. Thats too much beating, if a player makes that move they get replaced eventually at return man. 

for my two cents glad Denmark is back. He played in a bad offensive system but more times than not, anything close to him that was catchable, he caught. He may not be the fastest any longer but a dependable receiver is what I remember. Then again MOS is still the head coach so let's wait and see - oh and yes I know LaPO is the OC

1 hour ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

for my two cents glad Denmark is back. He played in a bad offensive system but more times than not, anything close to him that was catchable, he caught. He may not be the fastest any longer but a dependable receiver is what I remember. Then again MOS is still the head coach so let's wait and see - oh and yes I know LaPO is the OC

plop is still better then bellifool any day of the week. I hope denmark comes in hungry and with a healthy chip on his shoulder.

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Trent corney returned a kick in preason and one in the regular season too. Hubbard as well. 

Said line man not oline. Flanders has never been a return man. He had 1 kick off return in the pre season for 19 yards. 1 for 19.  He didnt return in college at all. Because thats not his game, not even close. JFG has more returns.

He wasnt any where near close to mucduffie in returns. Mcduffie is a returnman, through and through. He plays wr and as matt dunigan said we needed to we've been weaving him into the offense more and more. Hes a DI you cant just throw him at wr full time, and virtually no returners play another offensive position full time. Thats too much beating, if a player makes that move they get replaced eventually at return man. 

Again agree to disagree leave it at that. I aint gonna change your mind you aint gonna change mine?

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

so your still claiming he has more then 1 return as a pro + college?

Yep not ko returns but he did share punt returns in preseason and performed well also his yac yds after catching screens looked like he definitely has great vision. I would like to see him on the field in any capacity.Lots of players have to do different things at the pro level compared to their college days.